Mike Riddle is the president of the Creation Training Initiative and currently travels around the country teaching and delivering seminars on the Biblical and scientific truths of creation as a full-time apologetics speaker for Answers in Genesis.
Mike has a degree in Mathematics, a graduate degree in Education, and has been involved in the creation ministry for 20 years. Mike’s background in creation ministry includes:
- Speaking in churches and Christian schools worldwide (over 200 talks yearly).
- Speaking at state home school conventions.
- Writing books and producing educational DVDs on creation
- Speaking at teen and family camps.
- Teaching at the Institute for Creation Research graduate school.
- Speaking at Christian Leaders conferences around the country on the importance of Creation to church doctrine.
- Developing and presenting equipping courses that train students (high school and above) to defend Biblical creation in public school science classrooms and in conversations with evolutionists.
- Speaking at major universities.
- Teaching courses on creation at Christian colleges and seminaries.
- Developing a web course to equip others to teach and speak on creation.
- Developing a training course on presentation skills.
- Mike speaks on a wide range of topics see Seminar Topics. He speaks to thousands of children, teens, and adults yearly.
Mike Riddle was in the computer field for over 25 years and worked for such companies as Microsoft, US Sprint, and Unisys. He was a captain in the US Marine Corps and a national champion in track and field.
Mike Riddle is an international speaker and educator on Christian education and apologetics. Mike is also an adjunct speaker for Answers in Genesis. He holds a degree in mathematics and a graduate degree in education and has been involved in creation ministry for more than thirty years. Prior to getting involved in creation ministry, Mike was a captain in the U.S. Marines and a national champion in track and field.
Mike Riddle’s experience in the education field includes:
- Teaching junior high and senior high school mathematics
- An instructor at the Northwest Graduate School of the Ministry and the Institute for Creation Research graduate school.
- Managing U.S. Sprint’s world-wide technical training
- Managing Microsoft’s world-wide engineer training
- Development and delivery of courses on presentation skills and teaching methods
Mike Riddle holds a degree in mathematics and a graduate degree in education. He has been heavily involved in creation ministry for more than twenty years. Mike was formerly a world-class athlete in the multi-event decathlon as well as a US Marine (rising to the rank of captain). Mike’s goal is to apply the Marines’ famous Latin motto “semper fi” (“always faithful”) to his ministry of traveling around America (and overseas) to proclaim the creation/gospel message. In his professional life, Mike worked for many years in the computer field with Microsoft (yes, he met Bill Gates). Besides speaking to churches, schools, and home school groups around the country, Mike will be holding workshops at AiG’s new Creation Museum in Northern Kentucky. He is also helping AiG develop curriculum materials for various age ranges on the Book of Genesis.
Phone: (859) 250-7987
2320 Summerwoods Dr.
Hebron, KY 41048
CTI: (859) 250-7987